What happened to your blog?

This is the question my husband asked me the other day,
 " what happened to your blog?" 

   If there is anyone out there reading this and you have just started a blog you know what its like when no one reads your blog. It's like yeah, I have a blog but do people enjoy to read it who the heck knows? But you have to remember who cares if know one reads it you have a story and if you think its interesting go for it. I bet there is one person out there who will enjoy it. Even if its just a random person. Any ways that's my intro for this random post on where  I have been. I promise I still love to do this! And I still plan to do blog post a least once a week :)


WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?

Well, My husband And I totally rescued these two kitties from my mother in laws back yard, Aren't they cute! Wish we could have kept them but they went to a home and are in the process of getting adopted! AWE!



So random But yes I went to Wal-Mart like 3 times, returning and trying and returning to find the best foundation. I seriously have never found the right method on when finding the right color for your skin? Any tips? And don't forget to take a selfie in front of a window when you find the best match! and the one I found to work the best  was l'oreal true match! 

On a little road trip to the middle of no where to visit my sister in law I saw the moon and wanted a picture but did you know that no matter how big or small the moon looks the moon will always look the same size in the photo weird! I probably need a different camera than an iphone?



Went to FIVE GUYS- a hamburger and fries place! Was very good but found out that this kid can only take bites of my burger, She wont ever eat her own! Oh my silly little girl 

Tried to get my husband to do the duck face he completely failed but his effort was very good! 



I'm still completely in love with my husband (he took a selfie for me in the snow)
His hair!
 

And that's where I have been :)





2 comments:

  1. Totally been there, Ive been so busy also, I forget to blog. Keep it up 😊☺😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe I just saw you made a comment! thank you for reading! YAY lets keep up :)

      Delete