6 teen pregnant moments that happened to me


  1. I memorized the song that was playing in the doctors office when I was waiting for my results on if I was pregnant ( deep down I totally knew and wanted to remember that moment)
  2.  I was going into my senior year of high school, I had to take Freshman classes because my credits were missing ( yup I was pregnant, with a bunch of 14 year olds, awful)
  3.  I was in class once and told the sub teacher I was feeling sick, she wouldn't let me leave. I had a friend tell her I was pregnant which she still didn't believe ( I ended up running out of the class )
  4. Once I had the baby I returned to the school, and one class the teacher didn't even know I was pregnant
  5.  I once had a 6 year old ask me, why I was so young with a kid ( I remember her saying your like not old)
  6. I was 5 months pregnant when I got married at 17 years old ( yup, I even had braces)






No comments:

Post a Comment