Our 4th of July- 2015

How was your 4th? Our 4th of July came so fast, we went to the city park and walked around and got  funnel cakes and snow cones, after the parade had cleared out since it was a super hot. We walked around the park looking at the vendors, we saw the horses and listened to some bands that were playing. Then We left and came back later for the firework show.


#OOTD (girls out fit of the day)
I got the girls shirts from Wal-mart. They were so cute, and 4.97 (so cheap and so cute!)
We also picked up one of the bracelets that repel the mosquitoes, and for Audrey they worked! not bad for 97cents!

If you follow me on Instagram you saw My hair was in a reverse braid and I just pinned it back. I really don't do much with it but though it would be a simple look for an out-door day!

Hope you had a Great 4th of July!
 
Thanks for dropping by!
 Jaimee










No comments:

Post a Comment